Project No.3 - Biography: Know Me through Photography

Photography & Me
Photos can be documentary, but they also can deceit people. What photos records may not be true, but they can be a believable source to know about someone through his or her photos. Watching someone's photos is like listening to what they are thinking about, their thoughts and their perspectives. It is true that some works are hard to understand. However, I still feel that photos are like a fragmental biography.


Watching this series of photos reminds me to think about my attitudes to life. At the same time, they record the road I walked and reminds me of the days I spent with my friend. Photos in this project were taken while passing by housing estates in the evening.  I watched the views on the roadside and I saw flowers on the balconies of the departments, through windows as well as in the gardens. Not everyone would notice these views on the corner, but this is how I observe and feel this world. For me, these nice small details can bring hope and energy. I asked my friend to watch these photos, although she did miss some views while walking, she enjoyed watching these details of lives in my photos.  These are representations of love for life.  No matter good things are big or small, they are all worth cherishing. 

评论