Wrap-up Blog

It is such a fast, intense, and prolific term. Reading the book and knowing about photography history broaden my horizon. I got the chance to try different topics which I otherwise would not try by myself. Writing reading responses made me think further about the meaning of photography in historical background and genres of landscape photography and street photography. Some views and words are so impressive and new to me. I would not thought selfie could be redemptive if I didn’t read the book, and I feel I understand more about the trend of taking selfie in today’s society. Moreover, I found some photographers I like. It seems like that gradually Lightroom and I became close friends. I explored and was more familiar with the functions in Lightroom. It is relaxed, inspired, and fascinated to play with the colors balance of photos. Dealing with more details is another thing I gradually figured out. I took and edited all the photos with my phone, except I edited project No.1 on computer. The editing process was funny and inspiring. I found that do not be afraid of trying new functions and make comparisons. Trying a new function many times is beneficial. Having a try and experiencing are the best teacher. That’s how I got my most satisfied series of photo. I enjoy and appreciate my trying and experiments I did this term. At the end of this term, it is acceptable and understandable for me to edit the same photo into different styles. I don’t always indulge in choosing one from two. I found my aesthetic about color in photography. I will keep using what I learned but trying something new as well. Everything is good, but it is pitiful that we cannot have class discussion. I’m confused about some places in the book. If I can hear classmates’ opinion, that would be so great! Hope to see updates on our blogger in the future! Here are 10 of my favorite photos.











评论