Project No.1- Record in CA

CA">
(Click the photo for more photos)

Because of the influence of Covid-19, I came to my best friend's home, staying with her family. This is one of the best experiences I have in the US. Ever since the spread of Covid-19 in the US, I was finally relieved after arriving here. All of her families are good at cooking, so I do not need to think about cooking every day, and I have a chance to eat Chinese food every day, which is very soothing. More than that, staying with close people is something reassuring.  The experience of living with them made me fall in love with CA. CA is the place that I went mostly in the US, except WI, where my school is, but I never had the feeling of falling in love with CA. Although we stay at home every day, it is really relaxing to see and feel the good weather through the windows. I am drunk in the greens and sunshine. When I look at these photos and edit them, it is like watching a film, which is similar to my recent life. Before flying from Appleton and on the way here, I am highly nervous and worry about the virus. After arriving here, I start to have a lovely life. Without the worries of food and disease, I am in completely different mental states from living alone on campus. These scenes in photos are common, but I am not sure whether I can get a similar effect if I took photos for them in another place with different moods. Like the book said, photos can be influenced by the environment. They can also be influenced by experience and be very subjective.
Hope everyone can stay safe and find something meaningful at home.



评论

  1. I am glad you are having such a positive experience in CA, it is for sure proof that art is influenced by you environment and your mood.

    回复删除

发表评论