Something is Happening Exhibition


I realized that the "white cube" does has its magic. After framing the photos, the photos looked so different. For my project, I chose to use the iron frame, which cooperated with my modernized photos well.

Moreover, I found that putting different works together created bonds and influences on these photos. It was to say how others' photos inspired me to understand my photos from different views, which worked as viewing others' works as well.

During the process of preparing the exhibition, noticing the arrangement of the lights that my professor did, I saw the impact of lighting. In addition, there were many details of preparing this exhibition, such as measuring the parallel lines to categorizing these photos, hang up the photos, filling the holes made by nails after taking these photos off after the exhibition, etc.

While I am writing this reflection, I realized the process that we prepared for this exhibition was also about "something is happening".

ps. Something interesting is that my photos were hang up at the same place as my photos in the last exhibition!

评论

发表评论