City Elves



(There will be movie egg at the end)

I hope you feel that City Elves is a cheerful video. When I watch it,  I feel no boundaries in races, cultures, and genders. They do things they enjoy and do not worry about other's thoughts. People are unrestraint like children.

The world is globalizing. It always happens that people have met someone somewhere at some time, but they may not notice each other. I heard that someone found that he found himself in his girlfriend's childhood photo, but they did not know each other while they were young. Through new media, noticing something that you did not notice before is amazing.

The footages all come from my iPhone. I took these footages in China, New York, and Appleton. It is good to connect three of my favorite places together through this video.

Through this final project, I really experienced how magical new media is!

I used AE, and an editing app on my phone, as well as my phone camera, to complete this project. Technology always surprised me.
I'm glad I tried to use AE in this project. I do not comprehend the skills well, but it is still good to see the result. The big problem for me was while I using AE, I could not export the video the same as what I saw in the app, so I played the video and used my phone to record. It is like a reproduction. There are many things I feel curious about and did not figure out in AE, I hope that I can keep exploring how to use AE.


评论

  1. You did a good job! Its kinda weird but lonely editing. It has a happy vibe and everything seems to be moving along

    回复删除

发表评论