At that Moment



"The young today reject goals. They want roles - R-O-L-E-S. That is, total involvement."

Different from using static models to shoot photos, capturing dynamic moments with camera needs total involvement, intuition, and speed. While fully involvement in this process, I was an observer, a photographer, and a creator. There are contingency while shooting these photos. Without thinking much about the structure of the picture or information in the picture ahead, I will not know what I finally captured until I watch my photos. While I know I enjoy this moment, I just shoot, shoot, shoot...

"The tech-in represents a creative effort, switching the educational process from package to discovery."

This project is a journey of discovery for me. I captured the moments and scenes appealing me. After that,  during the process of using photoshop to change qualities of the original pictures, there are countless possibilities that the photos could turn to be. Different combinations of adjustment of color, lightness, contrast, highlights create different atmosphere and emphasis of the photo.

Life is like a play, play, as in life, people in photos play different roles.  While watching those photos, I am in the role as a storyteller.






At that moment..."> At that moment...

评论

  1. This is a super interesting subject matter. Everyone is mostly caught off guard or in the middle of a moment. The unpredictably of the shots is a process I find intriguing.

    回复删除

发表评论