Art & Me



I like
hanging around galleries and museums;
walking through markets and flower shops;
going window-shopping;
going to zoos and aquariums;
watching the sunrise and sunset;
or even just roaming wild.

Observing and experiencing the world,
art is everywhere.


(A sunrise video recorded while I was on the train, 2019)




"We have now become aware of the possibility of arranging the entire human environment as a work of art, as a teaching machine designed to maximize perception and to make everyday learning a process of discovery."



The art and beauty I found in life always made me excited.
I like to take photos to record the beauty in life.
For this reason, I upgrade a new phone with a larger amount of memory.



(Photography, 2019)

 

(Painting, 2019)




















When I find beauty or inspirations in artworks and life,
I am longing for exploring more,
and express my excitement or other emotions and thoughts through making art.
Some times I just want to make art,
without goals and themes,
just drawing, painting, or exploring different mediums to make art.


(Oil Painting, 2019)





(Marker, 2019)



"The method of our time is to use not a single but multiple models to exploration - the technique of the suspended judgment is the discovery of the 20th century as the technique of invention was the discovery of the 19th century."


Engaging in art activities makes me not have the worries often clutter my mind.
Observing, experiencing, and engaging art-making makes me be mindful and highly focused.
Art gives me the freedom to explore, to practice, to imagine, to create, promotes me to know more about myself and the world, as well as to enjoy life.











评论